What's Wrong With Just Sending A Proposal?
Proposals can be fine when you have a clearly defined set of requirements, when you know exactly what you need and just need to find somebody to do it.
But what if you're not sure? What if you are looking for some guidance and clarity? This is where proposals can go wrong.
When a web agency is pitching for a project and the requirements are not already well thought through a couple of things happen:
- The agency needs to research and investigate in order to come up with the requirements
- The agency isn't paid to do this, so naturally it can be rushed
- The agency needs to make a ton of assumptions to come to price
The question you, as the client, need to ask is - Will this result in the Best possible solution for my business?
The skew and bias that in naturally embedded in this approach means, probably not.
How does roadmapping work?
When you decide to engage Smart Little Web in a roadmapping exercise for your business here's what you get:
- A deep discovery session with an expert
- A written report with clear recommendations about what you need
- A requirements document you can use to get accurate proposals
- A review session to cover what is in the report
If you are serious about getting your next web project right, then this is how you do it.
What does it cost?
The beauty of roadmapping is that you don't need to know your requirements before you start. You don't need to get a proposal, the cost is fixed.
Clarity costs just £500
No hidden costs, no ongoing commitment. We provide you with everything you need to make an informed smart choice about the direction you should go in.
Book a free discovery call to find out how a roadmap will help you succeed with your next web project.
NB. prices exclude VAT